No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste or the caviar from 2 vanilla beans or 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon sea salt optional
- Garnish optional
- caramel sauce hot fudge, chopped nuts, sprinkles, etc.
- In a large, cold mixing bowl, whisk the heavy cream (and salt if using) with a stand mixer or hand mixer until stiff peaks form. This should only take about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Next, fold in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract) until you have a smooth consistency and the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream container or a loaf pan, and cover it tightly with plastic wrap.
- Chill for at least 6 hours and preferably overnight. Serve with toppings of your choosing.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 158mg | Potassium: 229mg | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 1007IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 180mg | Iron: 1mg