Easy Lemon Mug Cake
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon Pyure sweetener or your favorite kind.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- Whisk together the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, melted butter, egg, and lemon zest until well combined.
- Lightly grease a mug then pour the batter in.
- Microwave on high heat for 1 minute and 30 seconds until cooked through.
- Serve the mug cake hot with whipped cream, if desired.