Chicken Cobb Salad
- 6 oz bacon 6 slices chopped and browned
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce 5 cups chopped rinsed and dried
- 2 cooked chicken breasts I like to use a rotisserie to make life easier.
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 large avocado sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbled or feta cheese
Cobb Salad Dressing:
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove pressed or finely minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Sautee chopped bacon on a skillet until browned and crispy, then transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate to cool. Cook 2 hard-boiled eggs then peel and slice.
- Chop, rinse and dry romaine lettuce and arrange on a platter. Arrange remaining salad ingredients (chicken, eggs, avocado, tomatoes, onion, blue cheese, and bacon) in rows over salad.
- Mix dressing ingredients to a mason jar and shake until mixed. Drizzle over salad just before serving to taste.