Make your own caramel frappes at home. It will save you lots of dollars!
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon chocolate topping
- 2 tablespoons salted caramel topping
- pinch salt
- 12 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine milk, vanilla, sugar, chocolate topping, salted caramel topping, and salt. Blend on a low speed for just a few seconds until mixed.
- Add in ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and additional caramel sauce