Homemade sushi has never been easier. This sushi maker by Gamavitaii can be found on Amazon. It is so simple to use and a lot of fun! Make some homemade spicy mayo to go with your sushi!
This post is sponsored by Gamavitaii but as always, all opinions are my own.
When my sushi kit was delivered we were so excited for it. Sushi is expensive, especially with a family of seven but being able to make it at home is so nice and saves so much money. The kit comes beautifully packaged and inside are some fun things. Here’s what I like most about this kit.
– Great for bringing the family together for some fun activity indoors (especially during these
times) – We’ve had a lot of fun making sushi together. Does it look perfect? Absolutely not, but we have a good time together and it tastes good so that is a win.
– Perfect activity for date-nights in. If you are on a tight budget, you can just have sushi at home! Winning!
– Very easy to use and hassle-free – No more struggling with messy sushi rolling mats.
– Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe – just pop it onto the top rack of the dishwasher. This is so nice! A must have when you’re a busy mom.
– Make 8 different shapes – Heart, Triangle, Circle, Square, Rectangle, Semi-circle, Panda, Sea-
– Bonus items – Adorable panda chopstick holders, good quality chopsticks in a pouch, drawstring
bag for easy storage of the sushi kit, user-guide and easy sushi recipes, video tutorial on the
Needless to say! You need to get one. Check out how to use it on their website or visit my Instagram and check out my Reels.
I love this little maker so much. It would be the perfect gift! We would love for you to win one for you and one to gift for a friend. Head over to Instagram to enter to win. You can also be entered to win $50 to Amazon if you purchase the VITA KCHN sushi mold kit purchased during the contest period. Just email your order ID to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be eligible.
For the sushi I used some simple ingredients, sushi rice, cucumber, avocado. You can add any type of filling that you enjoy. Filling the molds are easy and fun to do.
View this post on Instagram
Shrimp Avocado Sushi
- Sushi Rice
- Nori Seaweed Sheet
- Cooked shrimp cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 1 baby cucumber sliced
- Spicy Mayo
- Using the GamaVitaii sushi maker add one Nori Seaweed Sheet to the center of the mold you chose.
- Using the rice paddle add sushi rice and press down. Fill center of rice with shrimp, avocado and cucumber. Add another layer of rice to the top of the filling.
- Fold the two sides of the nori into the mold. Then use the shape’s top mold to compress the rice and ingredients together.
- Cut the sushi and then remove outer mold.
- Serve with spicy mayo if desired.
I hope you enter to win because I’d love for you to enjoy some homemade sushi at home! Here’s the recipe for the Spicy Mayo.
- 1/4 cup Japanese mayo or any kind of may
- 4 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- toasted sesame oil.
- Whisk together mayo, sriracha sauce until combined. Taste and add extra sriracha if you would like a spicier sauce. Add a little tiny drizzle of toasted sesame oil. Drizzle on top of rolls before serving if desired or you can use it as a dip if you prefer.