A delicious dessert that is beautiful and easy to make. Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza is a quick and impressive dessert.
Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
- 1 pkg 16.5 oz refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 pkg 8 ozcream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit such as strawberries kiwi, bananas or peaches; blueberries or raspberries
- Heat your oven to 350°F For the crust shape the cookie dough into a ball. Place the dough in the center of a large round stone or pizza pan and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand. Using a lightly floured roller roll out the dough to a 12"circle, about 1/4" thick.
- Bake the sugar cookie dough for 18–20 minutes or until it is a light golden brown. Move the pan from the oven to a Cooling Rack and cool for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- For the topping, combine the cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl; mix well. Spread the mixture evenly over the top of the cookie. Arrange fruit over the cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate. Cut into 16 wedges with a pizza cutter.