Chocolate mint brownies are perfect for your mint lovers. A fudgy brownie topped with a chocolate ganache and mint frosting are out of this world.
Brownie lovers, this one is for you.
Chocolate. Mint. Brownies.
Wanna know something about our family? We make brownies pretty much every single week. I know, I know. We are amazing…HAHA. But we cannot help ourselves. Sometimes they are homemade, sometimes they are from a box but we make them. Weekly.
It really is the best. You should totally try it.
Make a pan of these chocolate mint brownies for yourself and share some with a friend.
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 5 drops green food coloring
- Chocolate Topping
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips and
- 1/2 cup butter melted together in microwave
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter until smooth. Add the powdered sugar, milk, extract and food color and beat until smooth. Frost the cooled brownies.
- In a saucepan or microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and chocolate chips until smooth and quickly pour over the brownies, spreading evenly with a knife. Chill until set.
If you love brownies, you might want to try these ones as well.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies