This non-alcoholic Margarita Mocktail Recipe is the perfect blend of sweet and tart. Also known as a virgin margarita, all ages can enjoy it!
I love a good drink and a mocktail is a perfect drink for all ages to enjoy. The margarita is such a fun and fancy drink filled with flavors you will love. Top the rim with some sugar and salt to make it official.
I would love to make some guacamole to go with this drink.
- 2 cups limeade
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 1/2 – 1 cup club soda
- Sugar and coarse salt for rim
- Limes for garnish
- In a small pitcher, mix together limeade, orange juice and simple syrup.
- Mix together equal parts sugar and coarse salt and pour onto a plate.
- Slice lime and run lime slice around the rim of each glass and then dip it into the sugar/salt mixture to coat the rim of the glass.
- Fill glass 1/2 full with ice.
- Pour limeade mixture into glass, almost to the top of each glass.
- Top off the glasses with a little club soda.
- Add a lime wedge to squeeze into each drink