Homemade guacamole made with fresh ingredients.
I guess there is such thing as national toritilla chip day. That is a day I could get behind because I could totally eat chips and guacamole every single day of my life. I love it so much!
What is something you could eat everyday?
Homemade guacamole made with the freshest ingredients.
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 avocados-peeled pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper optional
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper.
- Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
To keep from browning pour a thin but visible layer of lime juice over the guacamole to form a barrier with the air. Cover the dish with plastic wrap, pushing the wrap so it is flush with the guacamole to prevent air pockets, or put the guacamole in a sealed tub.
Yummm! I’ll definitely be trying!!