Delicious creamy hot cocoa that reminds you of a sugar cookie. Top with sugar cookie crumbs, whipped cream and sugar to make it even more over the top.
Sugar Cookie Hot Cocoa
- 4 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 6 ounces semi-sweet or dark chocolate chopped
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- 1/4 Tsp almond extract
- Whipped cream marshmallows, sugar cookies, and or course sugar, for topping.
- Add the milk, sweetened condensed milk, cocoa powder, chocolate, vanilla, and almond extract to a large pot. Cook over medium low heat until the milk is scalding, but not boiling stirring constantly.
- Once the hot chocolate is ready, ladle into mugs and top with whipped cream. Add marshmallows, cookies and sprinkle of sugar if desired.