Delicious cheesy potatoes are a comfort food that makes the perfect side dish for any occassion.
We love these cheesy potatoes at our house. They are the perfect side with ham, turkey, steak…
We always have them on Easter or Christmas but make them throughout the year as well.
- 5-8 cups russett potatoes peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cups cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13x9 baking dis with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Prep all ingredients and combine in a large bowl, mix until combined. Transfer potato mixture to prepared baking dish. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown on top.