Easy to make crockpot teriyaki chicken is perfect over a bed of rice.
- 3-4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Cold Water
- Place chicken in slow cooker. In medium bowl combine sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper and 3/4 cup water. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and skim fat from cooking liquid. Place liquid in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth and stir into liquid until sauce is thickened.
- Serve over a bed of rice and cover with teriyaki sauce.
Share this Recipe