Banana Bundt Cake is a beautiful cake filled with banana and chocolate. The perfect combination.
I love a good bundt cake, I think they are so pretty. I especially love this one because it uses up my leftover bananas and reminds me so much of banana bread.
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 4 over-ripened mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to a large bowl.
- With electric beaters, mis at a low speed until blended and then on high speed for 5 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a sprayed bundt pan and swirl batter with a knife to remove any air pockets.
- Bake 40-50 minutes. Let cake cool for a few minutes before turning out of pan.
Share this Recipe