Fudgy Easter brownies topped with pastel M&M’s make the perfect Easter treat.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate melted
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pastel m&m's
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with nonstick spray and set aside. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 1. In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- 2. In another bowl, stir together eggs, oil, and vanilla extract.
- 3. In a heatproof bowl, melt baking chocolate in 30 second increments in the microwave until fully melted.
- 4. Using a rubber spatula, combine egg mixture with the dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated. Add melted baking chocolate and stir until fully combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Once 15 minutes have passed, sprinkle m&m’s over the brownies and continue baking for another 10-15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe