Delicious eggnog trifle is creamy and delicious. Filled with holiday flavors, this dessert is instantly a favorite.
Are you an eggnog lover? I sure am. I always look for it when I go to the store. I especially love Winder Dairys eggnog, it is so creamy and delicous and I get to drink it all by my self because nobody else in my family drinks it.
This trifle is full of flavor and is easy to put together. It is a dessert for a crowd and they will all be happy you brought it!
Save this recipe to your HOLIDAY Pinterest board.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- 1 pkg vanilla pudding 3.4 oz
- 2 cups eggnog
- 1 tub Philadelphia No Bake Original Cheesecake 24.3 oz
- 1 box gingersnaps plused into fine crumbs, 1 lb
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Optional decoration: Gingerbread man cookies gold sugar sprinkles.
- In a medium bowl mix together vanilla pudding and eggnog until creamy. Place in refrigerator according to package. While pudding is starting to firm in refrigerator prepare gingersnap cookies. In a food processor or blender, pulse cookies until they resemble sand. Pour into a bowl and add melted butter and stir until combined.
- In a large mixing bowl mix heavy cream and powdered sugar with handmixer or stand with whisk attachment. Once firm place into a piping bag with star tip (optional).
- In a trifle bowl start to layer gingersnaps crumbs, No Bake Cheesecake, gingersnaps, eggnog pudding and top off with whipped cream stars. Top with optional gold sugar sprinkles and gingerbread man cookies. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to serve.