Delicious and flaky turkey and stuffiing turnovers make the best appetizer or you can use up your leftovers.
All I can say is that you need to make these. Double the batch if you need to because they are so good and easy. I paired them with the new holiday drinks from Coca-Cola and Sprite. You’ll have to get them, they are so festive and fun and feel fancy.
- 4 oz cold leftover cooked turkey chopped (or you can use lunch meat turkey if making ahead)
- 4 oz stove top stuffing prepared or leftover stuffing
- 4 ounces cold leftover turkey gravy or prepare one package dry gravy
- 4 ounces leftover cranberry sauce or use a can
- 1 17.2- ounce box Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets 2 ready-to-bake
- 1 egg
- Thaw both puff pastry sheets per box instructions for 40 minutes.
- Heat oven to 415 degrees F.
- While pastry sheets are thawing, in a small bowl, mix turkey, stuffing, gravy until mixed well.
- Once dough is thawed, take each sheet and cut into four squares, for a total of eight squares.
- Divide filling between the eight squares keeping the filling in a triangle to one side. One at a time, wet two sides around filling with a tiny dab of water with your finger. Lift the opposite unfilled corner and bring it to the filled corner to make a triangle over filling and pinch two corners together. Seal all the way around using edges of fork. Repeat for all eight making sure they are tightly sealed and place on parchment lined sheet pan. You will need two pans to fit all eight.
- Mix egg with a teaspoon of water and with a pastry brush; brush the tops of each turnover.
- Place pans in the oven and bake until browned and puffed, about 15-18 minutes. Serve with cranberry sauce.
Share this Recipe