One skillet Easy Taco Mac is ready to eat in 30 minutes.
With volleyball season in full effect I need dinner options that aren’t going to take a lot of time, that are filling and yummy and if it can all fit in one pan it is even better. This easy taco mac is one of those meals that I turn to over and over again because I usually have the items in my pantry.
So make dinner time at your house easy so you have more time to spend with those you love most. Be sure to save the recipe to your PINTEREST boards.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 can Ro-Tel undrained
- 1 cup broth chicken or beef broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can tomato sauce 8 ounce
- 1 package of your favorite taco seasoning 1 ounce
- 2 cups elbow noodles
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet brown the ground turkey or ground beef over medium heat, drain off any grease.
- Add the undrained can of Ro-Tel, broth, milk, tomato sauce and taco seasoning.
- Increase heat to medium high until the mixture begins to simmer.
- Stir in noodles and reduce heat to low, cover and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes.
- When noodles are tender stir in shredded cheddar cheese. Top with extra cheese if wanted. We like to serve it with some cilantro and sour cream.