Delicious and creamy hot corn dip is the perfect appetizer for any occassion. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
I love, love, love me a good appetizer. Especially when it is hot and bubbly and involves lots of cheese. Even better when you can dip tortilla chips into it. This hot corn dip is the perfect combination of all of the above and I promise you that you will want to make it. It’s one of those can’t stop, won’t stop dishes.
I took it to my parents house for our Christmas dinner and I think my dad had half of the pan. I promise, this is one you want to save to your PINTERST boards. Actually, go save all of my recipes because that would just be nice…HAHA.
I hope you enjoy it! If you make it, be sure to tag me on INSTAGRAM. @kuuipovea
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||22 minutes|
- 3 cups frozen corn kernels or fresh
- 1 whole HALF Red Onion Diced
- 2 cloves garlic Minced
- 1 whole Red Bell Pepper Seeded And Diced
- 1 whole Green Bell Pepper Seeded And Diced
- 1 whole Fresh Jalapeno Seeded And Diced Fine (scrap Out Half The Seeds And Membranes)
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces weight Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 pound Monterey Jack Cheese Grated
- 2 whole Green Onions Sliced
- chili powder For Sprinkling
- 1 can Diced Green Chilies 4 Ounces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and add the onion, garlic, bell peppers, and jalapeno. Stir and cook for 5 minutes, until the veggies are soft and golden. Remove the skillet from the heat to let the veggies cool slightly.
- In a mixer with paddle attachment, combine the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, and 2/3 of the Monterey Jack. Mix on low until combined. Add the green onions, the veggie mixture, the corn, and the green chilies. Gently mix until combined.
- Spread the mixture in a baking dish and sprinkle with the rest of the Monterey Jack. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, until bubbly and golden. Remove from the oven and serve warm with tortilla chips!