No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheese, an easy version of a classic cheesecake is easy to execute and perfect for any holiday party.
This post is sponsored by PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese. As always, all opinions are mine.
I love no bake desserts, especially during the holidays when the oven seems to always be full of baking. This no bake cheesecake is so decadent and delicious. It is fullly of delicious white chocolate, tart raspberries and the combination is delicious with the chocolate crust. This cheesecake is really a good one that you will want to make all year long!
I ALWAYS and I mean always use PHILADELPHIA cream cheese when making cheesecakes (or any other recipe). It is just so creamy, doesn’t lump up or separate and is a great addition for so many dishes. When I made this recipe I used 4oz mason jars because individual desserts are always so much fun, but you can definitley make it in a 9-inch pie dish as well. Serve with fresh berries, and even some freshly whipped cream and you will be the rockstar of the day. This is the photo of them after I assembled them but before I put them in the freezer. I already want to dig in!
Once they have set up you will want to take them out of the freezer and let them sit out for at least 15-20 minutes before serving so they are soft and ready for you to enjoy!
Be sure to PIN this recipe to your PINTEREST board!
- 25 OREO cookies original
- 1/2 stick unstalted butter melted
- 3/4 cup raspberries loosely packed
- 1 cup white chocolate chips melted
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese room temperature
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Place Oreo cookies in food processor or blender. Pulse until they form crumbs. Drizzle in the melted butter until combined. Press 1/4 cup into mini mason jars, I used the jelly jar size, 4oz.
- In a blender or food processor blend raspberries until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with a handmixer or mixer stand with paddle attachment, cream the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the sweeteneded condensed milk and white chocolate, mix until combined. Add in half of the whipped topping and mix to conbine. Fold in the remaining whipped topping so mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add in 1/3 of the raspberry mixture and gently fold just enough to incorporate. Don'd mix fully, you want a ribbon effect.
- Spoon 1/2 cup cheesecake mixture onto each of the Oreo crust. Place small dollops of the remainder of the raspberry on top of each cheesecake. Use a toothpick and make figure 8's on the surface of the cheesecake. Place in freezer for 6 hours or until frozen solid.
- When ready to serve, let sit out for about 15-20 minutes to soften slightly. Serve with fresh raspberries or remaining raspberry sauce, enjoy!