Ooey Gooey Lucky Charm Marshmallow Krispies are easy to put together and fun for any party or St. Patrick’s Day.
Fun to make and fun to eat. These are the kind of treat that we like during fun holidays like St. Patrick’s Day.
These are actually fun to make for birthday parties as well. The colorful marshmallows in the Lucky Charms are always so charming. Throw some extra sprinkles on top and you have a party on a plate.
Seriously though, they are so cute. And bonus that they are delicious.
Don’t forget to save this recipe to your HOLIDAY Pinterest board.
- Spray an 11x7" pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large non-stick saucepan melt butter on low heat.
- Add 1 package of marshmallows and stir keeping on low heat until they are melted into the butter. Then add in the last 2 cups and let them melt partially.
- Stir in the Lucky Charms cereal and mix together until the cereal is fully coated.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread out around evenly with large spatula sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Press mixture down into pan evenly. (Be sure not to press hard, you do not want them to be compact otherwise they will be too hard to eat).
- Optional: Add sprinkles immediately and press into treats.
- Let cool and cut into desired portion sizes.