Kid friendly Black Widow is a soda made spooky for your Halloween events.
I’m telling ya, we love Halloween and coming up with a bunch of fun drinks for our party guests has been too much fun. One of my favorite things to do with soda is to add Torani syrup to them. For the Black Widow we used grape soda or rootbeer, added black food coloring, some vanilla Torani syrup, topped with whipped cream and added a spider web to the top (a little plastic spider ring would be awesome as well). This drink is so delicious with the vanilla and cream added to it.
I hope you enjoy this festive drink as much as we do. Be sure to save this recipe and idea for later and follow me on Pinterest!
- Grape Soda or Root Beer
- Torani Vanilla Syrup If you don't have the syrup it is ok
- Whipping Cream
- Black food coloring
- Spider Web cupcake topper (found mine at Michael's or you could use a plastic spider ring)
- Fill cup with ice and soda of choice.
- Add 2-3 TBS of vanilla syrup and mix in a little bit of black food coloring at a time until you get the color you want.
- Top off with whipping cream and add spider web/spider to the top.