This kid friendly Halloween drink is yummy and creepy. Made with lemonade for you non-carbonation drinkers. Perfect for your Halloween parties.
I cannot believe that it is October. I am super excited that it is though. I love all of the festivities that come with this month; pumpkin patches, caramel apples, Halloween! We have already decorated for Halloween at our house, found our costumes, and are planning a Halloween party.
One of our favorite things to make at Halloween are spooky drink and this REDRUM (what does that spell backwards?) will be on the menu for sure. My oldest daughter does not drink soda so we created this lemonade drink for her and she loves it. It is super easy to make and looks so creepy.
We created the blood with red chocolate candy melts and red candy sugar you can find them here. You can find them at Michael’s or Walmart or just about anywhere in the cake decorating section.
Just melt some of the chocolate and put into a ziplock bag. Cut off the corner and pipe onto the rim of your glass and down the sides for a spooky look. Fill the cup with your colored lemonade. Top with some whipped cream and a gummy eyeball, you can get them here or you could probably find them in the Halloween aisle.
Don’t forget to pin for later:
We hope you enjoy this spooky time of year. Make some fun drinks and have a party with the children, they love it!
- 1 2 liter raspberry or strawberry lemonade chilled
- Red Food coloring
- Red Sugar
- 1 package Red chocolate melting wafers
- Whipping Cream
- Gummy eyeballs found mine at World Market
- Pour red sugar onto a plate and set aside.
- Melt chocolate wafers and place into a ziplock bag. Snip off corner of bag and pipe chocolate onto rim of glass and down the sides. Dip rim of glass into the red sugar. Set aside until chocolate firms up.
- In a pitcher add cold lemonade and red food coloring until you reach the color of red you want.
- Pour lemonade into prepared glasses and top with whipped cream and gummy eyeballs. Enjoy!