This creamy strawberry pineapple salad is just too delicious to resist. It is full of flavor and perfect for summer-get together’s or holidays. Great as a salad or dessert.
I don’t know if you are like me, but when I find a recipe that I love, I stick with it forever and always make it for the same occasions. This salad is one that I always make for summer get-together’s. I just recently made it for Father’s Day because it is so easy to make, so refreshing and always a crowd favorite.
Full of delicious strawberries and crushed pineapple make it sweet and tart and just so delicious. After mixing all of the ingredients together you will freeze the salad for 1-2 hours, take it out a little before serving and let it thaw a little. It will be cool and the strawberries will be a little frozen which give a wonderful texture to the salad, but it will defrost fully and become a fluffy salad that you can’t stop eating.
Hope you enjoy it this summer with your family and friends. Be sure to PIN the recipe for later.
- 1 pound fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 can crushed pineapple drained
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 container Cool Whip thawed
- In a large bowl combine strawberries, drained pineapple, condensed milk and lemon juice until all incorporated.
- Fold in cool whip. Cover bowl and place in freezer for 1-2 hours. Let salad thaw slightly before serving.