Simple blender crepe batter. Silky smooth and delicious and perfect for breakfast, brunch or dessert.
We just returned home from a little getaway with our neighbors. We spent three days in beautiful St. George, Utah and enjoyed the sunshine and swimming. We feel so blessed to have such great neighbors as friends. There are five families we traveled with, 10 adults and 19 children. We stayed in a beautiful condo (I will post more info on that later), and just had a great time laughing and making memories with each other. It most definitely went by way too fast.
While we were gone I posted a quick Instagram post showing you all these beautiful crepes. I am finally getting around to sharing the recipe on here so you can print it off for your recipe boxes.
I love this recipe because it is so easy. Throw all of the ingredients into the blender until smooth and pour into a hot skillet. Crepes are so wonderful because you can make them sweet or savory. Top them with your favorite fruit or fill them with ham, cheese and eggs. If you want to make dessert just top them with a scoop of your favorite ice cream and chocolate sauce. This batter is perfect and it is up to you how to top them. I hope you enjoy these crepes as much as we enjoyed our little getaway.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend on low speed until well combined, with no lumps. Batter will be thin and easily pourable.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat.
- Grease lightly with butter or cooking spray.
- Pour a small amount of crepe batter into the pan, and move the pan in a circular motion to coat the entire bottom of the pan with batter.
- Let cook about 30-60 seconds, or until the edges of the batter bubble slightly, and it's easy to slide a spatula under the edge of the crepe.
- Flip using a spatula and cook another 15-30 seconds.
- Remove from pan and stack on a plate.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and top with your favorite toppings.