Every year Christmas comes around and the last couple of days I feel like I want to make and bake everything. There are so many yummy treats out there that I cannot resist. I love this Cranberry Punch for the kiddos for Christmas Eve dinner and usually have it for brunch the next morning as well. Super easy and good=my kind of recipe!
This is a pretty and tasty drink. You can use your favorite lemon lime drink such as Sprite, 7UP, Sierra Mist or Ginger Ale. We usually go for Sprite, but really you can use anything. Put them in a fancy cup and the kids love it. This is a fun drink for New Years Eve as well. Enjoy! Hope you have all of the time to make everything you want.
PIN FOR LATER
- 2 cans frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 48 oz bottle cranberry juice
- 1 2 liter Sprite or gingerale
- cranberries (frozen) for garnish
- limes for garnish
- Make lemonade in large pitcher as directed on can.
- Stir in 1/2 of cranberry juice and 1/2 of Sprite (right before serving)
- Repeat. Recipe makes 2 batches.