I love a good cheeseball. They are always a must at a holiday party. This Pineapple Cheeseball is one of our absolute favorites. It is sweet,salty and delicious on crackers and doesn’t last long.
I have been making this cheeseball for years. For a while there, we would give them as neighbor gifts, it quickly became my friend Amy’s favorite and I don’t blame her. This recipe is nice because it makes a huge cheeseball, or you can split it into two balls which is what I like to do. Serve it with your favorite crackers and enjoy!
- 2 packages cream cheese softened, 8 ounce
- 1 can crushed pineapple drained, 8 ounce
- 2 Tablespoons green pepper minced
- 1 Tablespoon green onions minced
- 2 teaspoons Lawry's seasoning salt
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans separated
- Crackers for serving
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, crushed pineapple, green pepper, green onions, seasoning salt and 1 cup of the pecans.
- Form into a ball and cover in plastic wrap. Keep in the fridge for a few hours (or overnight) or until set up.
- Before serving, roll cheese ball in remaining cup of pecans.
- Serve with crackers.
Things You Need
Click on photo to shop-Affiliate Links
Ca u post the peanut butter bars recipe lol hands down the best peanut butter bars in the world!!!!!
Ooh, yes! I need to make some of those. Best bars ever!!