Easy to make mini cheesecakes are perfect for any get together. Top with your favorite toppings or eat them plain. Either way, you cannot go wrong with this creamy, delicious dessert.
I cannot believe Christmas is almost here. We have been enjoying our time with family, I love this time of year. We just had our annual prime rib dinner at my parents house on Saturday. I was asked to bring a dessert so we thought we would take some mini cheesecakes. I love this recipe because it is so easy to put together and it makes a lot if you are feeding a crowd.
Another reason I like this recipe is because there aren’t many ingredients, it is simple to put together and the kids love helping. You can also keep them plain or add your favorite toppings to them. We always go for blueberry, but they are delicious with any pie topping. You can make homemade topping or just grab a couple of cans of pie topping to make your life easier.
These are a great treat any time of year. I especially love them in the summer with some fresh berries on top!
When making them, it is important to add in one egg at a time and beat well after each one before adding in the next. Also, be sure not to over bake them. They shouldn’t brown, they just need to set up in the middle.
Don’t forget to save this recipe to Pinterest for access later!
- 4 8oz Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 1 21 ounce can Strawberry or cherry pie filling
- 1 21 ounce can Blueberry Pie Filling
- Preheat oven to 350 and line muffin tin with cupcake liners. Place one vanilla wafer cookie in each liner.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese with mixer until soft and creamy.
- Add sugar gradually and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time beating well after each one. Stir in vanilla .
- Spoon in mixture into liners until almost full. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Cool for 3-6 hours. Top with a spoonful of pie filling before serving.
Shop for supplies
Click on photo for link to shop (affiliate links)