Are you still looking for Christmas gifts? A game that the whole family can play is always a winner. Here are a few fun ones that we love playing with family and friends. I have added some games that are fun for ages 8 and older. Click on the photo and it will take you to the Amazon link to purchase. Just order through your PRIME account and they will be here before Christmas just in time to make a bunch of fun memories for 2017!
1. Watch ya Mouth…Just watching everyone drool makes it funny.
2. Pie Face Showdown…One person playing was a blast for the kiddos. Two of you playing at once is double the fun.
3. Killer Bunnies…This game is fun. It is a card game that is very strategic. It takes a while to get into it but once you do it quickly becomes a favorite.
4. I’m the Boss…One of our other favorite games. If you like Monopoly, this is even more intense. Super fun!
5. Bonanza…A fun card game for those who like to strategize. It says it is for younger ages, but we play with adults all of the time. It is a great game.
6. Taboo…It’s an oldie but goodie. The kids love it and it makes everyone laugh.